New Flooring Enhances the Value of Your Edmonton Commercial Property
With flooring options from North Point Floors, you can take your business or managed property to new heights. We offer premium carpet, luxury vinyl, hardwood and laminate flooring options from the top brands, including Armstrong® and Buckwold Western. These can significantly enhance the appearance of your property without making a dent in your operating budget.
We Bring the Best in Commercial Flooring Products
Some of the most popular commercial flooring options include:
- Carpet — In terms of toughness and wear resistance, carpet has always been a great choice for commercial spaces. We have many carpeting styles and options available.
- VCT — Luxury vinyl composite tile will look great no matter the season or the level of foot traffic. VCT is highly resistant against scuffs and scrapes while also being very economical. We have many styles from which to choose, so be sure to ask us about VCT during your next call!
- Luxury Vinyl Plank and Tile —Luxury vinyl plank and tile can perfectly emulate more expensive flooring options, including wood, ceramic and natural stone, yet offer superior resistance against stains, scuffs, liquids and discolouration.
- Laminate Flooring — Today’s laminates are strong, resilient against water, scuffs, drops and are very easy to maintain. These benefits make laminates a perfect choice for commercial spaces. Best of all, they come in an assortment of styles and colours to perfectly match your corporate or commercial identity.
- Carpet Tile — Carpet tile is very easy to maintain, and if a tile becomes stained or damaged, it can easily be replaced. Carpet tile holds up well against high traffic areas and will look great for many years to come. Since this is a popular choice for commercial flooring, there are many styles and designs from which to choose.
- Hardwood Floors — Nothing says ‘quality’ like classic hardwood floors — and no one installs them better than North Point Floors’ team of installers. We have a wide selection of species and styles to perfectly complement your commercial space or managed property.
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile — If it’s resistance against scratches and stains that you’re after, it’s hard to beat ceramic and porcelain tile flooring. Not only do these types of tiles perform well against heavy foot traffic, there are always limitless colours and styles from which to choose. Ceramic and porcelain are always very easy to clean and will look great for many years to come.
We Complete Commercial Floors of Any Size
North Point Floors completes commercial flooring projects of all sizes. We are knowledgeable about plans, as well as the many flooring products available to suit your space and your budget. We will work with you to deliver the best products and quality service.
Leaders in Property Management
Property management is an important aspect of what we do at North Point Floors. Whether it’s an entire building, or small bathroom, we give the project our best and manage every detail — from start to finish!
Get Tough: The Most Resilient Floors
There are several flooring types that could be categorized as “resilient,” such as luxury vinyl, linoleum, rubber and cork. All of these types are known for their durability, cost effectiveness and easy maintenance. And, with today’s technology, resilient flooring comes with nearly unlimited style and design possibilities. Let us help you choose the right type of resilient flooring for your style, needs and budget!
Trust in Our Experience
North Point Floors has over 30 years of installation experience. Whether it’s a high-traffic retail operation, strata or office setting, our team can help you find the right flooring solution at the right price. Call or visit North Point Floors in Edmonton to discuss the many options available!